Joe Clabby -- President, Clabby Analytics
Joe Clabby has been in the computer industry for 34 years in positions that include:
- Sales (ten years -- so I understand sales processes and objectives);
- Program and product management of computer products and peripherals (ten more years -- so I understand how vendors build and market products); and,
- Research and analysis (for the remainder of my career -- with a heavy emphasis on customer interviews and case studies such that my research findings are based in fact, not theory...).
Jane Clabby -- Research Analyst
Jane Clabby has been in the computer industry for twenty-five years in positions that include:
- Marketing (program and project management);
- Business development (helping connect computer vendors with potential buyers); and,
- Research and analysis.
Jane's areas of expertise are:
- Storage and storage management (she worked at Data General and then EMC for sixteen years -- ending her career at EMC as a product manager of CLARiiON storage management); and,
- Application Performance Management
- Cloud Computing
Education: BA Williams College, MBA Boston University