Joe Clabby -- President, Clabby Analytics
Joe Clabby has been in the computer industry for 34 years in positions that include:
- Sales (ten years -- so I understand sales processes and objectives);
- Program and product management of computer products and peripherals (ten more years -- so I understand how vendors build and market products); and,
- Research and analysis (for the remainder of my career -- with a heavy emphasis on customer interviews and case studies such that my research findings are based in fact, not theory...).
Jane Clabby -- Research Analyst
Jane Clabby has been in the computer industry for twenty-five years in positions that include:
- Marketing (program and project management);
- Business development (helping connect computer vendors with potential buyers); and,
- Research and analysis.
Jane's areas of expertise are:
- Storage and storage management (she worked at Data General and then EMC for sixteen years -- ending her career at EMC as a product manager of CLAriiON storage management); and,
- Grid computing (she researched and wrote numerous vendor reviews and research reports on the various types of grids).
Because grids and clouds both focus heavily on distributed resource management, virtualization, and provisioning, Jane's grid background positions her perfectly to perform research and analysis in the storage and cloud computing marketplaces.